Large Studio Close to Freeway Park. 8 weeks free rent - The Exeter Apartments are centrally located in Downtown Seattle’s First Hill Neighborhood between the financial district and hospitals. Our community will offer you a wonderful place you can call home in the heart of Seattle with something to do around every corner. The Exeter was built in the 1920’s era as a Class A Hotel and was built to standards well beyond its time. It still holds the charm of its era, but is also being respectfully restored with updated amenities, finishes and appliances for today's modern urban dweller. Our beautiful homes will provide incredibly spacious living areas with bonus dining nooks, extra bathrooms, beautiful view of the city and many more unique, must see details!
This Unit Features:
-Tons of closet space.
-Community Patio Terrace with views of the City.
-Private Garden Area: Great spot for your dog too!
-Secured Parking Garage
-On-site Management & Maintenance
-After-hours Emergency Services
-Secured Access Building
-Quick Access to I-5, I-405, HWY 520, and HWY 99
-Easy Walking Distance to EVERYTHING (Downtown, Capitol Hill, Amazon Campuses, Swedish, Virginia Mason and Harborview Hospitals, Bus lines, Light Rail Station, Shopping, Dining, Nightlife, etc.
$150/245 flat rate for water, sewer, garbage and electricity
$40 application fee per person over 18yrs old
Pets are accepted with a deposit.
Cats $350.00 or 25% of the rent whichever is lower
Dogs $250.00 and monthly pet rent $35.00 for one and$50.00 for two
Garage Parking is available at a charge $275. per month
To view other apartments available, please visit https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies
Applicants who use Section 8 or other subsidies are welcome!
“To apply for apartment please submit the following:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to on-site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide proof of income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, letter of hire, or tax form)
3. Picture ID
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal or Cashier’s Check.
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles.
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have an SSN # we will require first & last month’s Rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 months rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord
5. Income Requirement: 2.5x the rent amount monthly. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last months rent, or co-signer.
“To view other apartments available, please visit https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies”
To schedule a tour, please contact Penny Hybertz-Rau at 425-964-6106 or email [email protected]