Cozy Studio 2 Blocks from UW - This is a small west facing unit that has a full kitchen and a standard walk in closet with the original 1920's parquet hardwood floors.
The University Manor apartments are part of Seattle history preserved in a beautiful 1920's brownstone with iconic gargoyles surrounding the building. Located just 2 blocks from the University of Washington Campus and close to all major bus connections and a 15 min walk to the new light rail connection at Husky Stadium it's perfect for college students and professionals alike. We have on-site laundry facilities (coin and card operated) and we're close to incredible restaurants and shops. All units have great layouts and hardwood floors and all spaces are non-smoking, including common areas.
Please note - NO PARKING IS AVAILABLE. For parking inquiries, please contact the University District Parking Association.
Internet is the tenant's responsibility and we are wired for Cascade Link Gigabit and High Speed, Comcast and Century Link.
Utilities - $80/$160 (1 person/2 people)
Deposit - $700
Application - $40/person
Cats - refundable deposit of 25% of rent or $350, whichever is lowest
Dogs - refundable deposit of $250 and $35/month pet rent
To apply for apartment please submit the following:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to on-site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide proof of income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, letter of hire, or tax form)
3. Picture ID - Passport OR Driver's License and SS Card
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal or Cashier’s Check.
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles. Please double check all pertinent information is correct because some corrections after the application is processed requires a brand new application be run and the $40 application fee to be paid again (example, incorrect SSN or not using legal name).
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have a permanent SSN we will require first and last month’s rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 months rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord.
5. Income Requirement: 2.5x the rent amount monthly. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last months rent and/or co-signer.