2 Bed/1.5 Bath - Parkway 301 - Downtown Living At Its Best
As a precaution against the spread of COVID-19, we are not holding in-person tours at this time. The attached video may show a different apartment but it is the same layout and design as this apartment.
301 1st. SW
Roanoke, VA 24011
• Washer/Dryer In Unit
• Freezer w/Ice Maker
• Garbage Disposal
• Central A/C
• Ceiling Fans
• CATV/High-Speed Internet
• Terrazzo Floors
• Track Lighting & Ceiling Fans
• Richlite Paper Stone Counters
• Solid Core, Ebony Stained Pocket Doors
• ADA Compliant
• Disability access
• Fitness center
• Secured Entry with Key Card Access
• Near transportation
• Discount on covered parking through Park Roanoke
• On-street parking
• Garage -- Detached
$105 Amenity Fee includes: High Speed Internet & Cable TV, Fitness Room, Stadium-Seated Movie Theater (located in The Lofts at West Station Phase 1 building).
Located in downtown Roanoke. Residents can walk to over 60 restaurants, wine bars and nightspots. This adaptive re-use project included the renovation of a seven story, 100-year-old office building in the heart of downtown Roanoke. Formerly known as the Shenandoah Building, the name was changed to Parkway 301 to pay tribute to the building's past as the Birthplace of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
* $50 app fee per person
* Application result determines security deposit amount (typically one month's rent).
* Verifiable income of 3x monthly rent is required.
* If a co-signer is required, their income must be 5x monthly rent amount.
Pet Policy: $150 Refundable pet deposit + $150 One-time pet fee (for each dog or up to 2 cats). No additional monthly charges. Larger breeds will be considered.