NE 65th Ave - End unit 1 bedroom apartment - MOVE IN SPECIAL: Free tablet (wi-fi enabled) with signed lease.
Thank you for your interest in renting from Gordon Properties, Inc.
This property is located INSIDE Portland city limits and is subject to the Portland FAIR Ordinance.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR THIS PROPERTY.
1. Complete the application packet for the unit you are interested in (see below for requesting an application packet via email). Gordon Properties, Inc. requires a separate complete application from each person age 18 and older who will be living at the premises. There is no fee to submit an application packet.
2. Gordon Properties, Inc. will process complete applications in the order they are received. Incomplete application(s) will be canceled upon receipt.
3. Gordon Properties, Inc. will verify the household income meets the minimum gross household income requirement listed in the ad.
4. If your complete application meets our Screening Policy, we will schedule a property showing. An application screening charge of $75.00 per applicant is due at the property showing to continue processing the application(s) after the showing. The Application Screening Charge is non-refundable. If you choose not to continue the application, there is no fee.
5. If the application screening charge is paid at the property showing, Gordon Properties, Inc. will continue processing the application(s) including running a full background check.
Please email Gordon Properties at firstname.lastname@example.org or text Gordon Properties at +1(858) 225-6670 to request that we email an application packet to you.
Complete application(s) with all documentation may be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 503-253-1515 or dropped off at the Gordon Properties office at 11104 SE Stark St, Portland OR 97216. Our office has a secure drop box located next to the parking lot to the left of the building front doors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please note – application(s) left in the drop box will be date and time stamped as received when Gordon Properties, Inc staff clears the drop box.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PROPERTY WILL BE DENIED UPON RECEIPT.
Gordon Properties, Inc. will email an application packet to you that complies with City of Portland FAIR Ordinance regulations.
Applications will be accepted beginning: Available now
Is this an accessible unit as defined in the FAIR Ordinance: No
MONTHLY RENT: $995.00
Minimum gross household income: $2,487.50
Deposit towards last month's rent: $995.00
This North Tabor 8 plex features a spacious common courtyard, on site laundry room and extra storage closet for each unit.
Near by shopping includes Fred Meyer and the restaurants and shops on NE 60th and NE Glisan, just down NE Halsey St is the Hollywood District. Mt. Tabor Park in approximately 1 mile away. Trimet's #77, #71 and #19 bus lines are within walking distance.
This single level end unit features living room, kitchen with eating nook and back door, 1 bedroom and 1 bath. The unit has electric heat. Appliances included are a range and refrigerator.
Water, sewer, garbage & recycling and yard care are included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for all other utilities.
•One year rental agreement.
•NON-SMOKING PROPERTY. Smoking and vaping is prohibited everywhere on the property.
•Marijuana and marijuana products are prohibited everywhere on the property.
•No pets allowed.
•Per Oregon landlord tenant law, all landlords in the state of Oregon must allow Section 8 voucher holders to apply for a unit and be screened in accordance to the landlord’s Screening Policy.
•We allow service/ assistance/ companion animal(s) at all of our properties with recent proper documentation from applicant’s current local physician, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health professional.
ALL MONIES FOR APPLICATION AND MOVE-IN PAID TO GORDON PROPERTIES, INC. MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS (CASHIER'S CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS).